Some vacation destinations offer visitors an attraction or two and a nice little break from the daily grind. There are other locations, however, that turn fantasies into reality. When tourists stay in Bali hotels, they will find the latter is true. This island paradise opens the door on adventures that can be found nowhere else.
When the beautiful tropical island of Bali is the destination, vacationers will find themselves surrounded by warm turquoise waters, pristine beaches and other natural splendors that have made this destination a favorite for people the world over for years. Located in the Indonesian archipelago, Bali is not only noted for its natural beauty, but also its postcard perfect weather. With temperatures that range between 20 and 33 degrees Celsius year-round, anytime is a good time to visit this paradise. December to March is rainy season, but Mother Nature is kind to Bali. The rains tend only to come during the evenings, leaving the days sunny and warm.
Visitors to Bali will find there is no shortage of activities to take part in. Although the island is only 5,632 square kilometers, it packs adventure into nearly every bit of it. Some of the things those who stay in Bali hotels will be able to see, do or experience include:
* Beach hopping – From Kuta and Legian to Tuban and Sanur, the beaches of Bali are some of the most beautiful in the world. The island’s beaches boast white sand and waters so beautiful the backdrop looks like it was painted by an artist.
* Water sports – Bali’s beaches are not only perfect for lazy days sunbathing and swimming, but also for incredible water sports. Bali hotels are the ideal launching point for snorkeling, diving, water skiing, parasailing, white water rafting and even fishing and cruising adventures.
* Golf – Visitors who stay in Bali hotels will find some of the world’s most picturesque golf courses at their disposal. The Bali Handara Kosaido Country Club, located in the mountains of Bali, is considered one of the most breathtaking courses in the world.
* Natural tours – People do not come to Bali to spend days inside. When exploring the island’s natural wonders is the plan, a variety of nature tours will make sure visitors see the wonders that make Bali so special. Some destinations worth taking in include the Bali Barat National Park, the Botanical Garden in Ubud and the Bali Safari and Marine Park.
* Wildlife – Beyond the fauna, visitors will also find some incredible wildlife. The Bali Zoo includes a collection from all over the world, but does provide a very localized flavor.
* Shopping – The island is a shopper’s dream come true. Its many vendors offer everything from handmade clothing and jewelery to artifacts and antiques. Some of the best stops to make for shopping include street markets in Nusa Dua and Kuta.
Bali has long called to visitors with its heavenly sights and promise of adventure. For those who choose to say in Bali hotels, wonder awaits around every corner.